Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Estimate, compile bids and generate proposals accurately and are completed on time.
- Cultivate customer relationships that will assist in winning profitable repeat business.
- Maintain communication with project contacts from start to finish.
- Handle/Prioritize multiple projects.
- Consult and specify roofing systems and repairs to meet customer needs.
- Review/prepare proposed project bids in accordance with company bidding procedures, with essential overall cost accuracy.
- Create leads for repair and service work through cold calling, referrals, service hand off, account management and networking.
- Coordinate with operation team to provide necessary support for success of the project.
- Make site visits to collect bidding information and/or from Plans/Specs for new/re-roof projects.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with client contact, scheduling, and support roles
- Understanding of commercial roofing systems
- Construction estimating experience
- Strong written/oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to estimate projects of various sizes and scope
- Read plans and understand project specifications
- Able to deal with unexpected challenges in a professional and calm manner
- Computer skills in all Microsoft Office Suite
- Confident, with an enthusiastic drive to succeed
- Estimators must possess a valid driver license
Interested candidates should email or call: