Commercial Roofing Systems
Whether your building is new or old, sloped or flat, large or small, Stone Roofing has the expertise to cover you.
Using the best materials in the roofing industry at the most competitive prices around, Stone Roofing will help you pick the best commercial roofing system to meet your unique needs.
There are five generic classifications of commercial roofing systems:
- Built-up roof (BUR) membranes
- Metal panel roof systems for low-slope applications
- Polymer-modified bitumen sheet membranes
- Single-ply membranes including:
- Spray polyurethane foam-based (SPF) roof systems
Most commercial roofing systems have three principal components:
» Weatherproofing layer or layers – the weatherproofing component is the most important element because it keeps water from entering a roof assembly.
» Reinforcement – reinforcement adds strength, puncture resistance, and dimensional stability to a membrane.
» Surfacing – surfacing is the component that protects the weatherproofing and reinforcement from sunlight and weather. Some surfaces provide other benefits such as increased fire resistance, improved traffic and hail resistance, and increased solar reflectivity.
Why Choose Us
- Over 80 Years of Commercial Roof Experience
- Attention to Detail and Craftsmanship
- Certified by Every Major Roofing Manufacturers
- Can Repair All Commercial Roof Systems
- Certified by Every Materials Manufacturer
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Available 24/7-365 Days Per Year
- Full-Time Safety Division
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Technicians and Staff
- Clean and Tidy Service
- Fully-Stocked Vehicles
- All Work is Time Stamped and Photo Documented
Our Latest Reviews
“We would like to express to you how impressed we are with your company. The supervisor, Eddy and Alonso and the crew were a pleasure to work with. They arrived on time, kept us abreast of what was being done and always left the area clean. They were very courteous and professional by making sure that our business was not affected while they were working on the project. THEY are a representation of your company and we must say, your company is well represented. Your office staff was also extremely professional and available to answer our questions. We hope to have a continuing relationship as we move forward. It has been a pleasure.”
Explore Recent Projects
Commercial Roof Replacement Resources
Choose a Commercial Roofing Contractor
View our guide on how to select a commercial roofing contractor
Common Commercial Roofing Problems
Roof problems you can prevent with maintenance and repairs
Benefits of Preventive Roof Maintenance
Keep your roof in problem-free and watertight condition all year