At Stone Roofing Company, we are growing and are looking for new talent.
Los Angeles County, California based commercial roofing company, Stone Roofing is looking for the right candidates to grow our team.
Stone Roofing has been a full service industrial and commercial roofing contractor servicing Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside, and San Diego Counties and has been in business for over 85 years. We specialize in commercial/industrial flat re-roofing, repairs, new construction and maintenance.
If you are motivated, a self-starter, hard-working person, we are looking to hire you! Join Stone Roofing for an exciting and rewarding career in the Commercial Roofing Industry.
WHY WORK HERE
Stone Roofing offers highly competitive compensation, 401k plan, and Health Benefits.
We’re currently recruiting for the following position:
Job title: Commercial Journeyman Roofer
Compensation: Pending Experience
Employment type: full-time
• Install commercial roofing systems (PVC, TPO, BUR, COATINGS, FOAM, etc)
• Hot-air weld seams and detail on varied systems
• Have an understanding of varied single-ply roof systems (Full Adhered, Mechanical Attached, Hybrid,
• Effectively and efficiently manage the completion of all punch lists
• Ensure that all roofing work performed is of the highest quality
• Oversee and troubleshoot repair or maintenance on existing roofing systems
• Help ensure job efficiency and safety
• Provide quality training for laborers and roofers to develop long-term commercial roofing skills
• Assist Roofing foreman with any and all tasks
• Ability to understand tile roof systems and install procedures when required
• Have the ability to understand and follow specifications set forth by material manufacturer
• Ability to identify leaks, and handle leak calls during rainy season
• Apprentice/Entry-Level Roofing experience- 5 year minimum.
• Experience with various single-ply membranes. (TPO, TPA, PVC)
• Ability to perform hot-work procedures for BUR/MOD roof systems.
• Able to use a hand/walking hot-air welder.
• Ability to understand specifications, details, application rates for varied roof systems.
• Previous commercial roofing / commercial construction experience
• Must be comfortable with standing/walking/kneeling on roofs, climbing ladders, etc.
• Ability to lift, transport and install heavy objects weighing up to 50 pounds frequently
and 100 pounds occasionally
• Willingness to work with a team
• Communication skills (written and spoken)
• Professional attitude
• Quality work ethic
• Understanding of the value of customer service
• Valid California Driver’s license
• Necessary documentation and authorization to work in the United States
SAFETY ON THE ROOF
At Stone Roofing Company, we are committed to being the leader in the Commercial Roofing industry when it comes to the SAFE completion of any job. We pride ourselves in providing safety in the work environment for our clients, their staff, their properties, and our employees through continuous training and supervision. Our goal is to ensure a positive and productive roofing experience for clients while providing a safe working environment for everyone.
Click here to learn more about our workplace Safety Guidelines.
JOIN OUR TEAM OF HIGHLY DEDICATED, EXPERIENCED CALIFORNIA COMMERCIAL ROOFING CONTRACTORS
Your success is our success! We want you to join our team if you’re interested in a workplace where you can thrive. If you are an experienced commercial journeyman roofer and are interested, email your resume to email@example.com or call the number below. Please put your name and job interest in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!!626-969-6515